One Big Bag, 2021, performed by Lindsay Rico.
Premiering at ICA LA October 10, 2021–January 9, 2022.
Traveling to Studio Voltaire, London.
January 27–April 17, 2022.
- One Big Bag premieres at a joint exhibition with the Hammer Museum and ICA LA. Witch Hunt features 16 critically acclaimed international artists who employ feminist, queer, and decolonial strategies to explore gender, power, and the global impacts of systemic patriarchy. Posted Oct 19, 2021
- AQNB interview with Steph Kretowicz, podcast for Rewire Festival Posted Aug 20, 2021
- My text OCEAN is featured in the Kunstinstituut Melly podcast on name changes, episode 3 Posted Aug 20, 2021
- Peter Hujar panel with artists Nayland Blake, Paul Mpagi Sepuya, art historian Abigail Solomon-Godeau, and writer Stephen Koch. Posted Jul 21, 2020
- Barbara Forever, an email exchange between EOH and Barbara Hammer. Published as part of EOH’s residency at Camden Arts Centre, London. Posted Oct 22, 2019