One Big Bag, 2021, performed by Lindsay Rico.
Premiering at ICA LA, October 10, 2021–January 9, 2022.
Produced by Every Ocean Hughes and Madeleine Molyneaux. Editor: Kersti Grunditz Brennan. Props & Costume: Montana Levi Blanco. Choreography: Miguel Gutierrez. With the Music of: Sarah Hennies. Director of Photography: Sarah Tricker. Assistant Camera: Emilia Aghamirzai. Script Supervisor & Key P. A.: Gabby Preston. Coffin Builder & A.D. & Right-hand: JD Samson. Set Build: Dame Lewis. Sound Design: Lynne Trepanier. Re-recording mixer: Gordon Neil Allen. Colorist: Tom Brennan, CSI. Post Production Studio: The Flock. Title & Poster Design: Bryce Wilner. Special Thanks: Jerrigrace Lyons and Lupe Tejada Diaz. Co-commissioned by Institute of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles and Studio Voltaire, London. With additional support provided by Whitney Museum of American Art. Residency and research support provided by Hammer Museum and Harvard Radcliffe Institute. Filmed on location at The Kitchen, NYC. Hawai textile by Josef Frank, courtesy of Svenskt Tenn, Stockholm, Sweden.
- AQNB interview with Steph Kretowicz, podcast for Rewire Festival Posted Aug 20, 2021
- My text OCEAN is featured in the Kunstinstituut Melly podcast on name changes, episode 3 Posted Aug 20, 2021
- Peter Hujar panel with artists Nayland Blake, Paul Mpagi Sepuya, art historian Abigail Solomon-Godeau, and writer Stephen Koch. Posted Jul 21, 2020
- Barbara Forever, an email exchange between EOH and Barbara Hammer. Published as part of EOH’s residency at Camden Arts Centre, London. Posted Oct 22, 2019
- Video: EOH in conversation with Sharon Hayes at Moderna Museet. Posted Aug 2, 2019